You can see a streamer's archived streams on their user page.
Note: Some streams may be unavailable because they were deleted or were deemed to have inappropriate content.
To search for archived streams:
1. Tap the search icon at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Enter a keyword in the search field at the top of the screen.
Sending a gift during a live stream will automatically make you a fan of that streamer.
You can only send gift items during a live stream. Once you become a fan, you will not be able to cancel or delete your status as a fan.
Note: You need to purchase LIVE Coins to send gifts.
To turn on notifications:
1. Follow the user whose streams you want to be notified about by tapping either Follow on their user page or "+" at the top of one of their live streams.
2. Go to My page (the silhouette icon) > Settings > Notifications and turn notifications ON.
Messages with icons appear on live streams in the order viewers send gift items.
Please understand that a live stream may end before your messages appears if a lot of viewers are sending gifts or it’s taking a long time for them to show up after they’re sent.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
As a viewer you can request an invitation to join a stream as a guest, as long as the streamer has allowed invite requests. When you send an invite request you need to send a snapshot of yourself, then wait for the streamer to send you an invitation.
To request an invitation:
1. While watching a stream, select the guest icon at the bottom of the screen > Request invite.
2. Take a snapshot, then select Send.
3. Wait for the streamer to invite you.