To unfollow a streamer:
1. Tap My page (the silhouette icon) at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Tap Following on your user page to display the streamers you follow.
3. Tap the check icon to the right of the user you want to unfollow.
You can see a streamer's archived streams on their user page.
Note: Some streams may be unavailable because they were deleted or were deemed to have inappropriate content.
To search for archived streams:
1. Tap the search icon at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Enter a keyword in the search field at the top of the screen.
Sending a gift during a live stream will automatically make you a fan of that streamer.
You can only send gift items during a live stream. Once you become a fan, you will not be able to cancel or delete your status as a fan.
Note: You need to purchase LIVE Coins to send gifts.
To turn on notifications:
1. Follow the user whose streams you want to be notified about by tapping either Follow on their user page or "+" at the top of one of their live streams.
2. Go to My page (the silhouette icon) > Settings > Notifications and turn notifications ON.
Messages with icons appear on live streams in the order viewers send gift items.
Please understand that a live stream may end before your messages appears if a lot of viewers are sending gifts or it’s taking a long time for them to show up after they’re sent.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
As a viewer you can request an invitation to join a stream as a guest, as long as the streamer has allowed invite requests. When you send an invite request you need to send a snapshot of yourself, then wait for the streamer to send you an invitation.
To request an invitation:
1. While watching a stream, select the guest icon at the bottom of the screen > Request invite.
2. Take a snapshot, then select Send.
3. Wait for the streamer to invite you.