To cash out your rubies:
1. Tap your rubies on My page.
Note: You can also cash out by logging in to the LINE LIVE website on your smartphone.
2. Read the page details and tap Agree and cash out.
3. Select the amount to withdraw, then enter the details for the PayPal account you want it to be sent to.
Note: Payments are only sent via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, please make one here.
Cashing out lets you exchange rubies for money.
You get rubies when viewers send you gifts during a live stream. Once you've received a certain amount of rubies, you can request to cash them out.
Note: Cash-out payments are only made via PayPal.
Cash-out requests may take up to 75 business days to process.
First, check your transfer status by referring to this Help article.
You’ll also need to set the primary currency on your PayPal account to Euros. For steps on how to change your primary currency, please refer to PayPal’s help page here.
If your transfer status indicates that the payment was successfully sent to you but you still haven’t received it, please contact LINE Customer Care.
You can check your transfer status with one of the methods below.
From the LINE LIVE app:
• Check the Transaction history page by going to My page > tap the ruby icon > choose a browser > tap the History tab > tap Cashed out from the Ruby history page.
• Tap Notifications (the bell icon) at the top right of the screen.
From the LINE LIVE website:
Check the Transaction history page by tapping the icon at the top right of the LINE LIVE landing page.
A cash-out payment may be returned to your LINE LIVE account in certain cases (e.g. your PayPal account information doesn’t match, or the payment hasn’t been withdrawn within 30 days).
In the event your payment is returned to your account, you’ll be notified under Notifications; after which you can request to cash out again.