To cash out your rubies:
1. Log in to the LINE LIVE website on your smartphone.
2. Tap Cash out.
3. Choose a payment service to cash out with and enter the amount to withdraw.
4. Enter your account details for the payment service you selected.
Note: You can only cash out through the payment services listed on the Cash out page. If you don't already have one, please create an account with one of these payment services.
Cashing out lets you exchange rubies for money.
You get rubies when viewers send you gifts during a live stream. Once you've received a certain amount of rubies, you can request to cash them out.
- You can only cash out through the payment services listed on the Cash out page.
- You are responsible for paying any fees for cashing out.
Cash-out requests may take up to 75 business days to process.
First, check your transfer status by referring to this Help article.
You’ll also need to set the primary currency of your payment service to USD. For the steps to change your account's primary currency, please refer to your payment service's help page.
If your transfer status indicates that the payment was successfully sent to you but you still haven’t received it, please contact LINE Customer Care.
You can check your transfer status with one of the methods below.
From the LINE LIVE website:
Check the Transaction history page by tapping the icon at the top right of the LINE LIVE landing page.
From the LINE LIVE app:
• Check the Transaction history page by going to My page > tap the ruby icon > choose a browser > tap the History tab > tap Cashed out from the Ruby history page.
• Tap Notifications (the bell icon) at the top right of the screen.
A cash-out payment may be returned to your LINE LIVE account in certain cases (e.g. the account information for your payment service doesn’t match, or the payment hasn’t been withdrawn within 30 days).
If your payment is returned to your account, you’ll be notified under Notifications, after which you can request to cash out again.
So that we can provide the best response possible, we need the following details:
• Your LINE LIVE account information
• Your account information for the payment service you want to cash out to
Be sure to include the information above in your inquiry when you contact LINE Customer Care.